Zolman Law Firm ยป Contempt

Schedule a Consultation

Contempt of Court

If you have a Court Order that is not being followed by the other party, you may need a Motion for Contempt to force performance under the Order or to obtain another form of relief.

Sometimes the filing of such an action is enough to get the desired result. Other times it is necessary to get another Order from the Court for specific performance and sanctions to get you the relief you seek.

The attorneys at Zolman Law Firm in St. Louis are experienced in pursuing and defending such actions and can provide the representation you need to achieve results for you. Call for a free consultation with one of our attorneys at 314-846-6633.

Skip to content