Name Change

Zolman Law Firm » Name Change

Schedule a Consultation

Name Change Lawyer

Adult or Minor Name Change – A name change in Missouri requires filing the necessary paperwork, a hearing before the Judge, and publication. When a minor is involved, there are additional requirements that must be met prior to a hearing.

The experienced Attorneys at Zolman Law Firm in St. Louis can provide you with the assistance you need to minimize your stress and get you a quick outcome.

Skip to content